Stir fry crab created with the finest selection of black pepper and spices
Ingredients for Step 1
1 no. or as desiredCrab (1-1.2kg)
Ingredients for Step 2
1pktPrima Taste Black Pepper Crab Complete Sauce
Ingredients for Step 3
Ingredients for Step 5
- 1. Heat cooking oil on medium high heat. Sprinkle corn flour on crab (without shell) and mix. Add crab (without shell) and fry both sides till fragrant.
- 2. Add crab juice and stir fry for 10 secs. Add Prima Taste Black Pepper Crab Complete Sauce and stir fry for approx. 90 secs till sauce coats the crab evenly.
- 3. Pour water around the edge of the wok and place crab shell on top. Cover and cook for 2 mins.
- 4. Push crab shell into sauce, cover and cook for 2 mins.
- 5. Add butter and stir fry till the sauce is glossy. Remove some sauce for dipping.
- 6. Continue to stir fry till the sauce thicken and crab is coated with sauce.
- PREPARATION: CLEAN AND PREPARE CRAB AND CRAB JUICE
- 1. Soak crab in ice cold water until it stops moving. Remove crab from water and clean shell thoroughly using a brush.
- 2. Cut away the tip of the legs. Remove apron flap from the underside of the crab and pull body away from shell.
- 3. Remove stomach sac from shell (keep shell and roe).
- 4. Remove gills from the body. Clean the crab thoroughly using a brush.
- 5. Cut off the pincers and cut the body into 4 pieces. Crack the shell of the pincers slightly.
- 6. Place crab pieces into a bowl to collect the crab juice.