Made with a blend of shrimp, chilli, tomato paste and mixed spices, our classic Nonya Sambal sauce goes extremely well with anything from rice, vegetables or meats！
5 mlCooking Oil
40 gmTomatoes (quarters)
120 gmChicken (small boneless pieces)
100 gmNonya Sambal Paste*
We recommend that you use skinless chicken breast meat for a less oily result.
- 1. Heat (A) Cooking Oil in wok for about 10 seconds on medium heat until hot.
- 2. Add (B) Onions and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- 3. Add (C) Tomatoes and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- 4. Add (D) Chicken and stir fry for another 1 minute.
- 5. Pour (E) Nonya Sambal Paste and mix well. Stir fry for ½ minute.
- 6. The Nonya Sambal Chicken is ready to be served.