A special blend of dried shrimp, chilli and mixed spices for a deliciously spicy and fragrant stir-fried vegetable dish.
1 tspCooking oil
10 gGarlic, chopped
1 noChilli padi, chopped
1 packPrima Taste Sambal Belachan Paste
180 gKangkong (water spinach)
1 – 2 tbspWater
- 1. Pluck kangkong leaves together with the stems.
- 2. Heat 1 tsp of cooking oil in wok on medium heat.
- 3. Add garlic, chilli padi and Prima Taste pack, Stir-fry for 3 secs.
- 4. Add 180g of kangkong and 1 – 2 tbsp of water, Stir-fry for 5 secs.
- 5. Add another 1 – 2 tbsp of water, stir-fry for 10 secs or till desired texture (avoid overcooking the kangkong)
- Tips: Stir-fry the kangkong by flipping in the wok till the kangkong is cooked.
- Stir-fried Sambal Kangkong is ready to serve.