This paste is exquisitely blended from various herbs and spices to whip up one of Singapore's favourite dishes - Chicken Curry! Also great with vegetables and as a meat marinate.
1 packPrima Taste Singapore Curry Paste
80 gCoconut milk
- 1. Pour 220 ml of water and AA Singapore Curry Paste into a pot.
- 2. Mix well and bring to boil.
- 3. Add chopped chicken leg and potatoes.
- 4. Stir well and bring to boil.
- 5. Add coconut milk, mix well and simmer for 7 mins.
- 6. Do not cover pot.
- 7. Stir occasionally and do not over-boil gravy.
- 8. Singapore Curry chicken is ready to serve.