Singapore Curry - 12-18 portions
1 kg(A) Singapore Curry Paste (Mild Hot)*
2 litres(B) Water (for Step A1)
475 gm(C) Singapore Curry Premix*
1.3 litres(D) Water (for Step A3)
3.6 kg(E) Chicken (chopped)
900 gm(F) Potatoes (cut)#
* Items available from Prima Taste
- Step A: Cooking Procedures
- 1. Pour (A) Singapore Curry Paste (Mild Hot) and (B)Water into pot. Stir well and bring to boil for 5 minutes on high heat. Stir occasionally.
- 2. Add (E) Chicken pieces and (F) Potatoes into pot. Stir well, cover the pot and simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- 3. Pour (C) Singapore Curry Premix and (D) Water into a bowl. Stir and mix well. Add mixture into pot and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat. (Ensure that gravy is not boiling.) Stir the curry occasionally while simmering. Do not cover the pot.
- 4. The Singapore Curry is ready to be served.
- Step B: Serving Suggestion
- Singapore Curry
- 1. Serve Singapore Curry with rice or bread.
- Singapore Curry Paste (Mild Hot)
- Singapore Curry Premix
- Store in cool, dry place. After opening, keep pack refrigerated and use within 3 days.
- Estimated Yield Per Packet
- Singapore Curry Paste per packet (1 kg) - No. of Portions: 12-18
- Singapore Curry Premix per packet (475 gm) - No. of Portions: 12-18